20 PPM silver made with 99.99% pure silver rods, and de-ionized water that is steam distilled in a specialized stainless steel distiller. 12 fl oz. Upon arrival, transfer to a glass container and store out of sunlight. There are many uses for colloidal silver including cleaning surfaces.
A brief overview of the history of silver.
- Silver has been used for more than 2,000 years to help safeguard human and animal health. Silver is a natural mineral element found in grains, mushrooms, spring water, sea water and tap water.
- Since the time of Hippocrates, silver’s health protective properties were well recognized. Silver was used during the Black Plague to help protect the purity and safety of drinking water throughout ancient civilizations.
- Since ancient times through the first World War, silver was known to be an effective antimicrobial, and was used extensively to heal wounds and treat infections. Silver nitrate is still occasionally used in the eyes of newborn infants to prevent infection.
- Even NASA relies on silver ions to help purify water on the International Space Station.
- As people seek natural ways to improve their health and support well-being, silver is gaining widespread popularity.