- Assembly Instructions: Clip the inner cone to the top part of the net. Slip green bowl into the wire at the bottom. Place bait in bowl. Hang in a high traffic fly area.
- To Empty: Remove the bottom. Turn the cone part inside out. Dump flies into a bag. Some insects may still be alive so be careful not to let them escape.
- Fly bait not included. Suggested bait: spoiled meat, stinky fish bait, cat food.
- Empty trap every few days to keep attracting flies.
- EASY, environment-friendly, and safe to use.
- Diameter: 9.25 inches.
Height: 15.75 inches.
- Materials used: Iron Wire, Gauze, Plastic.
- Results may vary. Try vari
- 1*Reusable Fly Trap
- Hang low to the ground in non-windy area.
- Sweet horse feed works well as bait.
- gently tug on the bottom of trap to smooth out the fabric
- Try different locations. We personally use this trap in the barn and catch thousands of flies